Seeking rehab is often the first step to recovery for clients struggling with mental health issues or substance use disorders. Often, though, going away to a residential program is not an option due to work and family commitments.
At Harmony Hills, we don’t take a one size fits all approach. We offer effective treatment programs for clients seeking mental health treatment or dual diagnosis treatment in various inpatient and outpatient settings. Finding the right place to suit your needs may be challenging in itself. Call us today at 855.494.0357 to learn more about how we can provide you or a loved one with the support and treatment you need to get on the road to recovery.
Mental Health Treatment Programs at Harmony Hills
At Harmony Hills, located on a rustic ranch in rural central Florida, we offer several options for clients seeking rehab for mental health. Whether you’re seeking individual therapy, trauma treatment, or dual diagnosis treatment, we’ve got you covered with effective mental health treatment programs to meet your needs.
Our care levels include residential treatment, partial hospitalization program (PHP), intensive outpatient program (IOP), and aftercare programs. No matter your circumstances, we have a program that fits your unique mental health needs and your schedule. We offer multiple levels of care so that you can enroll in a mental health treatment program that’s right for you.
Individual Therapy for Trauma Treatment
Our team at Harmony Hills practices trauma-informed care (TIC) as part of our mental health treatment programs. Trauma can be caused by many events throughout our lives, including:
- Physical or sexual assault
- Domestic violence
- Accidents and illness
- Loss of a loved one
Trauma-informed care acknowledges the impact that trauma has upon a client’s mental health and its pervasive nature. In our trauma treatment programs, including our PTSD treatment program, clients receive individual therapy to address and heal from their traumatic experiences and gain coping skills that lead to improved mental health and long-lasting substance abuse recovery.
What is Dual Diagnosis Treatment?
Many clients suffer from both mental health and substance abuse disorders. It is important to treat both conditions effectively. Harmony Hills offers dual diagnosis treatment programs for co-occurring disorders such as anxiety disorders, anger management, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, clinical depression, trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, and more. One of the many benefits of seeking rehab for mental health at Harmony Hills is our comprehensive model of care:
- Safety and Stabilization: Our newly-built inpatient psychiatric hospital facility helps maintain client safety as client begin their recovery. In our new facility, we effectively treat a broad range of behavioral health and mental illness concerns.
- Psychiatric Assessment: Each client in our mental health treatment programs receives a comprehensive psychiatric assessment by one of our licensed psychiatric providers. They understand the emotional, behavioral, and medical needs of our clients.
- Therapeutic Alliance: At Harmony Hills, each client works with a primary therapist, who develops an individualized treatment plan and community reintegration plan. Working with a trusted therapist can dramatically increase the potential for long-term recovery and improved mental health.
- Medical Assessment: In addition to psychiatric and therapeutic assessments, each client receives medical care to identify any additional medical issues that should be addressed during ongoing treatment.
- Treatment Plan: Our multidisciplinary team works together to support each client in establishing both short- and long-term goals that support your behavioral and mental health needs.
Rehab for Mental Health at Harmony Hills
At Harmony Hills, located in rural central Florida, we offer treatment programs for many mental health disorders and dual diagnosis treatment for clients with substance use and mental health issues.
Our caring staff is available to answer your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call us today at 855.494.0357 to learn how our effective mental health treatment programs can help you or your loved one find the rehab program that best suits your needs.