At Harmony Hills
Director of Nursing
Director of Admissions
Business Office Manager
Harmony Hills is closely monitoring COVID-19
The well-being and safety of our guests, their families, and our staff are always our top priority at Harmony Hills.
Harmony Hills has and will continue to follow guidelines of our local health departments, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). As a result, we are taking appropriate precautionary measures, including:
- Prescreening all potential new admissions
- Daily temperature checks of all guests and employees
- Masks are required for all employees
- Additional hand washing and sanitizing stations
- Our full-time housekeeping staff are trained in infectious disease control
- All employees are tested via nasal swab on a bi-weekly basis
- All new admissions are given a rapid screen prior to admission, and a nasal swab assuming rapid is negative
- New guests are isolated from the rest of the community for 48-72 hours and monitored for signs and symptoms while their test results are pending.
Harmony Hills will remain steadfast in our efforts to keep all of our guests, their families, and our staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time and will adhere to any new regulatory changes as they come.