A Mindful Approach to Mental Health
A mindful person pays attention in a particular, non-judgemental way to what is happening in the present moment. Mindfulness may seem like a simple concept, but this is a skill that takes time and energy to develop. We offer mindfulness workshops in some of our mental health treatment programs at our rustic Altoona, Florida ranch. A mindful person is aware of–but not consumed by–the people and events around them. Mindfulness is especially important to us at Harmony Hills because it has been proven to help people recovering from substance use disorder and/or mental illnesses. If you or your loved one is suffering from a drug addiction or mental illness, there is every reason to get the help you or they need. If you feel like you’ve tried everything, Harmony Hills is here to help. Call us at 855.494.0357 to speak to a counselor and get more information about our life-saving treatment programs for depression, anxiety, mood disorders, and so much more.
Features of Our Mental Health Treatment Programs
- Safety and Stabilization: We are proud to offer a newly-built inpatient psychiatric hospital setting to help maintain your safety and start your recovery path. Our mental health treatment programs have been proven to profoundly impact a broad range of behavioral health and mental illness concerns.
- Psychiatric Assessment: A psychiatric assessment will be provided by our licensed psychiatric providers, specializing in understanding the emotional, functional, and medication needs of our guests.
- Therapeutic Alliance: You will be assigned a primary therapist who will formulate your individualized treatment and community reintegration plan. Research has shown that a healthy, trusting relationship with a therapist can dramatically improve the potential for long-term recovery.
- Medical Assessment: Our medical providers will identify any additional medical complexities that need to be addressed during your treatment. Ongoing medical needs will be incorporated into your mental health treatment plan.
- Treatment Plan: Members of our interdisciplinary team will work together with guests individually and in treatment teams to help you establish both short- and long-term goals that support your behavioral health needs.