Ready for Recovery?
A better future is within reach. Call now to get help.
The well-being and safety of our guests, their families, and our staff are always our top priority at Harmony Hills.
Harmony Hills has and will continue to follow the guidelines of our local health departments, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). As a result, we are taking appropriate precautionary measures, including:
– Prescreening all potential new admissions
– Masks are required for all employees
– Additional handwashing and sanitizing stations
– Our full-time housekeeping staff are trained in infectious disease control
– All employees are tested for COVID-19 regularly
– All new admissions are given an Antigen test prior to admission.
Harmony Hills will remain steadfast in our efforts to keep our guests, their families, and our staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time and will adhere to any new regulatory changes as they come.