It can be hard to look for help when suffering from a mental health disorder. However, finding the right care can be the most important step toward your future success. If you are considering seeking residential care for a mental health disorder in the Orlando area, you have many options. But how can you know what treatment facility is the right choice for you? It is important to weigh the factors you need to get the right help. Consider Harmony Hills’ comprehensive residential mental health program in Lake County, Florida. This program offers many benefits that you may not find anywhere else. Those benefits may be the important factors to complete your treatment care program.
Mental Health Center In Orlando
When seeking the right care for you, there are many important points to consider, such as will there be a residential program? Can I work around my busy schedule? What type of atmosphere will be offered for my mental health rehabilitation? But you may not be sure what questions to ask when researching different treatment facilities. With Harmony Hills’ mental health treatment center, you can get personalized care that will help you find new ways of coping with mental illness. When searching for a mental health center in Orlando, some of the following concerns may be at the top of your list:
- Does the location offer residential treatment?
- Is my plan going to be a cookie-cutter plan or personalized to my needs?
- Is the location convenient and meaningful?
- Are the professionals accredited and caring?
- Are certain therapies offered, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy or EMDR therapy?
- Will there be a comprehensive aftercare and relapse prevention program?
- Does this location treat co-occurring disorders or concerns?
- Does the facility offer state-of-the-art fitness options?
- Will there be a serene atmosphere for me to work through my mental health recovery?
The answer to each of these questions is clearly defined at Harmony Hills. Our facilities are state-of-the-art and offer many physical benefits and the emotional benefits of many types of therapy programs. If you seek care, Harmony Hills’ mental health treatment programs offer unique benefits that other Orlando treatment centers may not offer.
What You’ll Experience at Our Mental Health Treatment Programs At Harmony Hills
If you are still wondering what types of benefits may be offered at Harmony Hills, then look no further. Harmony Hills offers a wide range of treatment programs and care options unique to our care plans. The following are some treatment options offered at Harmony Hills’ mental health treatment center:
- Residential treatment program
- Partial hospitalization program
- Individual therapy program
- Group therapy program
- Trauma therapy program
- Family therapy program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy program
- Dialectical behavior therapy program
- EMDR therapy program
- Relapse prevention therapy program
- Anxiety treatment program
- Depression treatment program
- Bipolar disorder treatment program
- Schizoaffective disorder treatment program
- Borderline personality disorder treatment program
- Self-harm/self-injurious treatment program
- PTSD treatment program
- Alumni program
- Substance abuse treatment programs
- Co-occurring disorder treatment
- 12-step therapy program
- Beautiful setting with hiking trails
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Full gym, basketball, and volleyball courts
Receive full-spectrum care in a relaxing setting with Harmony Hills’ mental health treatment programs. We encourage you to reach out today to learn about our programs.
Find the Highest Quality Mental Health Treatment With Harmony Hills Today
If you are looking for a comprehensive and meaningful care plan, look no further than Harmony Hills’ mental health center in Orlando. Our mental health treatment programs are tailored to your needs to receive the best guidance in coping with mental health concerns. Call us at 855.494.0357 to learn more about our mental health treatment center in Orlando. Care starts here.