An addiction treatment program begins with time working through detox and through a residential addiction treatment program many times. Yet, once a person leaves a treatment center’s safety and support, there is still an ongoing need for support. A rehab aftercare program is one way to meet those ongoing goals. Also called an alumni program, this type of aftercare is designed to keep a person from relapse. At Harmony Hills, we understand the importance of a support system and the resources and opportunities it offers individuals in the early stages of recovery. We offer many mental health treatment programs; call 855.494.0357 today for more information.
Finding the Right Addiction Treatment Program in Florida
For those seeking an addiction treatment program, Harmony Hills offers the complete program and care options necessary. This starts with the initial steps in breaking dependence and continues for years later as long as care is needed. With full alumni program and aftercare access, a person can remain confident that they are not alone on this journey.
The first step is reaching out for help. Harmony Hills offers a range of treatment options to enable that. The type of care right for a person is dependent on the severity of their addiction, including what they are using, how much, and how able they are to live in a drug-free environment. Our programs include the following:
- Drug detox center
- Residential treatment programs
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
Reach out today to learn how Harmony Hills can help you or a loved one maintain long-term sobriety goals, both during and after treatment. Aftercare programs are essential to recovery and relapse prevention.
Why Is a Rehab Aftercare Program So Important for Recovery and Mental Health?
An aftercare program is designed to provide ongoing care aftercare in a treatment center is over. During their time in a residential addiction treatment program, a person can focus on their addiction, mental health, needs, and long-term goals. They are also able to put in the hard work to overcome challenges while balancing their health. Yet, once this formal addiction treatment program ends, there is still the risk of relapse. Sometimes, struggles can become significant as a person enters back into daily life. A rehab aftercare program aims to provide tools to help avoid this.
The Benefits of a Rehab Aftercare or an Alumni Program
How does a rehab aftercare program make a difference? There are several key advantages, including:
- Individuals can reach out for help when they need it. That ensures help is available when stress is high and challenges are increasing – when a person is most at risk for relapse.
- It’s possible to get help for challenges that may be hard to navigate. For example, this may be in getting family therapy when challenges become too hard to navigate independently.
- Guidance and support for life’s challenges are also important. This may include offering insight into the best way to handle increasing stress from a career.
- Aftercare is necessary after residential addiction treatment to ensure a person remains confident and on pace to achieve their goals without constant supervision.
- Rehab aftercare program access may be the biggest component that helps a person remain connected to the team that helps them rebuild their life.
An alumni program is also helpful in building confidence. For example, after an addiction and/or mental health treatment program, many people feel empowered by what they’ve accomplished, as they should. They may come back and offer advice, guidance, and support to those who are just starting on this journey. That experience in treatment can help others to continue along the same path to achieve their goals.
Find Ongoing Support at Harmony Hills
An aftercare program is one of the resources available to our clients at Harmony Hills when they complete our addiction or mental health treatment programs. This alumni program aims to provide ongoing support and care. Call us at 855.494.0357 or connect with us online.